Project manager [Lyon] - [Princeton]
Are you an experienced explorer, a talented manager and interested in one of our territories?
YOUR ROLE CONSISTS IN
- Managing a team of 2 to 5 consultants dedicated to a territory; this includes, recruitment, project supervision and training
- Elaborating along with our Business Development Managers our commercial proposals, defining the most appropriate methodology and budget to answer to various client’s needs
- Advising our clients, key decision-makers mostly working for Innovation, R&D or Marketing activities of major groups in a territory
- Managing the Quality of the projects that you or your team perform
You report directly to the Business Unit Director.
- You already have a work experience (minimum 4 years) in business consulting
- A graduate (Master of Science) or a postgraduate degree (PhD) in a scientific field or in business management
- Requested qualities: Strong interpersonal skills and commercial abilities – entrepreneurship – ambition – autonomy – creativity – charisma – leadership
- Italian Healthcare territory
- Required languages : you speak fluently Italian, French and English
- US Healthcare territory
- Required languages : you speak fluently English