Business Development Manager – Aeronautics/Space/Defence H/F [Paris] - [Toulouse]
You have an entrepreneurial mind and a real taste for selling services and you are passionate about the DEA?
WHO ARE WE?
In 1993, Alcimed was born, with the vocation to explore and develop the unknown lands of its customers. In 25 years, more than 200 explorers have joined our adventure. Based in our 8 offices (in France, Europe, Singapore and the USA), we support manufacturers every day to help them innovate and create new businesses.
Our dream? Build a team of 1,000 explorers. And because our journey is accelerating, we are now looking for a business development manager to support the development of Alcimed’s ASD business.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Alcimed’s Aeronautics/Spacial/Defense team supports major contractors (integrators, equipment manufacturers, operators, institutions, etc.) in the exploration and development of their unknown lands.
WHAT ARE YOUR MISSIONS?
As a Business Development Manager, you join the team with the goal of winning and retaining new customers. Your objective is to become in the short medium term the Head of the ASD Business Unit whose team you will recruit and manage (consultant and project manager).
- Create and develop your portfolio of customers and prospects
- Meet high-level decision makers (Director of Innovation, R&D, Marketing, etc.)
- Develop tailor-made trade proposals
- Be the interface between your customers and the project teams
- Monitor internal missions
- Develop the skills and know-how of the team
To carry out your missions, you work hand in hand with team members.
- By training Bac+5 (large school of engineers and/ or business), you have a mind of entrepreneur and you have a taste for both the topics of innovation and for the sale
- You want to evolve in a managerial function
- You are fluent in English and French
- Qualities required: Surpassing oneself – excellent interpersonal skills – taste for the DEA sector – rigour – autonomy – leadership – taste for teamwork.
CDI to be filled as soon as possible.