Business Development Manager – Energy, Chemistry, Materials H/F [Paris] - [Lyon]
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind and a real taste for selling services?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures…
We are a team of 220 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Energy, Chemistry and Materials.
- Because you will exchange ideas with top decision-makers, acquire an impressive expertise and create a high-level network !
WHAT YOU WILL DO ?
We will train and accompany you to develop your portfolio of industrial players, as well as SME’s, start-ups and public players. You will realise the sales process from A to Z, by:
- Setting up and executing a business & marketing plan to approach new prospects and to build your client portfolio;
- Meeting clients and identifying their business needs and issues. Our clients are top decision-makers in innovation, R&D, marketing, sales or general management;
- Defining, along with our project managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborating commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs;
- Following up your sold missions in close coordination with the realization team.
Career evolution: Once you have proven your abilities to generate sustainable businesses, you become a Business Unit Director and you develop your own activities by managing your own team of consultants, business development managers and project managers, ensuring your clients satisfaction.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You hold a Master’s degree and you are a true salesperson!
- You are able to spot opportunities in front of high level clients and your ambition pushes you to surpass yourself every day and to take up challenges.
- You are motivated, rigorous, organised and passionate about sales and Innovation.
- You are fluent in English and the language of the country you are applying for.
Full time contract – Start Date : ASAP