Business Development Manager Italian Healthcare Market [Milan]
Are you an entrepreneur and passionate about innovation ?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures…
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Alcimed is looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager to develop activities in the healthcare sector in Milan (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices, diagnostics, vaccines and animal health)
Why Should you join us?
- Because you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to contribute to the development of our activities in new territories, dealing with the sale of high value-added consulting services.
- Because you are interested in innovation and new business development in the healthcare sector and you want to help your customers to face their strategic challenges
- Because you will have the opportunity to start your career working with top decision-makers in innovation, research and development, marketing, sales and business management.
- Because you are motivated to work in a center of excellence in healthcare, with a team of talents united by passion and enthusiasm.
- Because you won’t find a similar job anywhere else!
What you will do
- Build and implement a business and marketing plan to generate new customers
- Interact with high-level decision-makers by identifying their business needs
- Elaborate business proposals defining – together with ALCIMED Project Managers – the appropriate methodologies to best meet the needs of clients
- Establish long-term business relationships in order to develop a customer portfolio
- Manage the interaction between clients and ALCIMED’s team of consultants who will execute the projects
Career Evolution towards the role of Business Unit Director, who has the responsibility to manage the team of Business Development Managers, Project Managers and Consultants
- You have a Master or PhD in Life Sciences, Engineering or Economics
- 3-4 years of expérience with a proven and successful track record of B2B intellectual services sales in a Life Science-related field (healthcare, biotech, medical device, etc.)
- You are passionate about Life Sciences, Sales and Innovation
- You like to travel (trips to Italy and France)
- You speak French, English and Italian fluently
- Required qualities: excellent interpersonal skills – developed business skills – results orientation – entrepreneurial mentality – taste for challenges – tenacity – ambition