Business Development Manager – Public Sector & Startups H/F [Paris] - [Toulouse] - [Lyon]
Do you have a taste for both innovation/research topics and sales?
WHO ARE WE?
In 1993, Alcimed was born, with the vocation to explore and develop the unknown lands of its customers. In 30 years, more than 220 explorers have joined our adventure. Distributed in our 8 offices (in France, Europe, Singapore and the USA), we support private actors (major industrialists, innovative SMEs and startups) and public actors (economic development, support for innovation or research) on a daily basis to help them innovate and create new businesses.
Our dream? Build a team of 1,000 explorers!
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY ?
And because our journey is accelerating, we are now looking for a Business Development Manager to further develop our activities with our clients in the Public Policy area.
Alcimed’s Innovation and Public Policies team supports public or public utility actors who innovate for the benefit of businesses and users with a view to creating value, for example: regions, economic development agencies, research institutes, CHU, universities and colleges, SATTs (accelerator and technology transfer companies). We also support emerging innovation by working with startups and the actors who support them, such as incubators and nurseries.
YOUR MISSIONS ?
As a Business Development Manager, you join the team with the goal of winning and retaining new customers.
– Create and develop your portfolio of customers and prospects
– Meet high-level decision-makers (elected officials, General Management, Director of Innovation, R&D, Economic Development, etc.) to introduce them to Alcimed, understand their issues and identify avenues for collaboration.
– Imagine, in collaboration with a Mission Manager, a working methodology to answer the client’s question and establish tailor-made business proposals
– Be the interface between your customers and the project teams
– Monitor internal missions
– Participate in the development of team skills and know-how
To carry out your missions, you work hand in hand with team members.e fidéliser de nouveaux clients.
– By training Bac+5 (large school of engineers and/ or business), you have a mind of entrepreneur and you have a taste for both the topics of innovation and for the sale
– You want to evolve in a managerial function
– You are fluent in English and French
– Qualities sought: going above and beyond – excellent interpersonal skills – a taste for public policy – rigour – autonomy – leadership – a taste for teamwork – network approach.
CDI to be filled as soon as possible – Position Based in Paris.
Alcimed offers everyone the same opportunities for access to employment without distinction of gender or disability.