CONSULTANT EXPLORER – CHEMISTRY/MATERIALS – M/F [Paris] - [Lyon]
Are you an entrepreneur and passionate about innovation ?
WHO ARE WE ?
In 1993, Alcimed was born, with the vocation to explore and develop unknown lands. In 28 years, more than 200 explorers have joined our adventure. Distributed in our 8 base camps in France, Europe, Singapore and the USA, we accompany industrialists on a daily basis to help them innovate and create new business.
Our dream? To build a team of 1000 explorers. And because our journey is accelerating, we are recruiting motivated and ambitious consultants to become our next EXPLORERS!
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Within the Industry division, the Chemicals/Materials team supports leading players such as SAINT-GOBAIN, SOLVAY, LAFARGE-HOLCIM, IMERYS, ESSILOR-LUXOTTICA, DASSAULT, MBDA, … in their innovation and development of new markets (new offers, new technologies, new geographies…).
The team was able to work on subjects as diverse as the decarbonization of raw materials for the construction industry, the development strategy in the hydrogen markets, the emergence of new technologies in the field of batteries, the development of biosurfactants, or the development of new strategic materials in Europe, etc.!
YOUR MISSIONS :
– Conducting investigations through documentary analysis, interviews with opinion leaders, site visits and working groups;
– Formalize analyses and strategic recommendations in innovative deliverables (videos, websites…);
– Maintain a privileged relationship with our clients, most often Innovation, R&D, Strategy or Marketing Directors;
– Support our development and communication activities.
You will be trained in our tools and methodologies and benefit from Alcimed’s internal experience, in France and abroad.
– You are a graduate of a major engineering school, Pharma possibly complemented by a Specialized Master or a PhD.
– You are passionate about science, new technologies and innovation
– You feel like an explorer
– You are fluent in French and English
– Fluency in a third language (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Turkish) is appreciated
– Desired qualities: curiosity – ambition – good interpersonal skills – rigor – taste for teamwork