Consultant Explorer – Healthcare [Brussels] - [Cologne] - [Lausanne] - [Lyon] - [Paris] - [Princeton]
Are you a young explorer and interested in Sciences, Technology and Innovation?
Under the supervision of a Project Manager:
- You will be in charge of the end-to-end completion of projects, from information-gathering to the drafting and presentation of recommendations.
- This will allow you to learn about our industries’ latest challenges and communicate with worldwide key opinion leaders (to gather and challenge their point of view).
- Working directly with our customers, mostly Innovation, R&D or marketing directors at major groups in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical device, Diagnostics, Vaccines and Animal Health industries, your mission will be to create and maintain privileged professional relationships.
- You will be trained on our methodologies and benefit from ALCIMED’s cumulated experience.
- Master’s degree or PhD in business, engineering or sciences
- Recently graduated or with initial experience
- Passionate about Healthcare, marketing and innovation
- International experiences will be appreciated
- Personal Skills: Curiosity – open-minded– ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player – want to take part to the challenge of developing a fast-growing company
Recruitment in our base camps: Brussels, Cologne, Lausanne, Lyon, Paris and Princeton.
If the form is not working, you can send us your application (resume and cover letter mentioning your preferred location) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org