Data Scientist Consultant [Princeton]
Are you an entrepreneur and passionate about innovation ?
Alcimed was founded in 1993, with a mission of exploring and developing unknown territories.
We are more than 200 explorers who embarked on the adventure. We support our industrial clients (Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, MedTech…) on a daily basis, helping them innovate and create new businesses, from our eight base camps in Europe, the USA and Singapore.
Our dream? Build a community of 1000 explorers.
The position to be filled:
A journey of a thousand leagues always begins with the first step, and that first step might be you: You are embarking aboard Alcimed to work on the future of healthcare!
- You will be working at the crossroads of health innovations and data.
- The projects last a few months on average, and are very varied: new products / services, new business models, new user journeys… A key word: no routine!
You are in direct contact with our clients to help them move forward and shape the world of tomorrow by:
- Conducting investigations by analysing the literature and discussing with key stakeholders.
- Making analyses and strategic recommendations by using innovative deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining privileged professional relationships with our clients, mostly Innovation, R&D, Strategic or Marketing directors at major international groups.
The required skills:
- A real appetite for innovation topics and the healthcare sector.
- A passion and ability to generate and analyze scripts and algorithms (notably in Python, VBA or other advanced coding language)
- A graduate degree in business, engineering or science and experience in data science
- With us, you do not explore alone, you also have to have a taste for teamwork.
- You are curious and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
The advantages, to finish!
- A nice compensation package according to your experience.
- The pleasure of taking part in fun projects and joining a passionate team… and which does not take itself too seriously.