Innovation & New Business Consultant – Life Sciences W/M [Singapore]
Are you eager to start your next entrepreneurship adventure in Singapore?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm composed of 180
explorers, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy,
aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense.
Our mission is to help our clients to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new
technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation
management, new geographies and possible futures…
Among our 7 international offices, the Singapore office has been created in 2016 & is the most
recent one within the group.
Currently composed of a few explorers, Alcimed is looking to enlarge the office through the
recruitment of motivated future consultants (EXPLORERS!) in order to surf on the exiting potential
of the APAC zone for Alcimed’s development!
Why on boarding?
• Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Life
• And are eager to start your next entrepreneurship adventure in Singapore, and participate to
the exciting stakes of the development of a new office.
In order to help our clients (large international players, start-ups and SME’s) to develop new
territories, we are recruiting consultants (explorers!) to:
• Conduct investigations by analysing literature, discussing with key opinion leaders, doing onsite visits or facilitating workshops;
• Make analyses and strategic recommendations by using innovative deliverables;
• Create and maintain privileged professional relationships with our clients, mostly Innovation,
R&D, Strategic or Marketing directors at major international groups;
• Support our development in the APAC zone through the participation to the office
communication actions, and business development.
As soon as you will join our Singapore office, you will be specifically trained on our methodologies
and benefit from ALCIMED’s cumulated experience.
You will be directly managed by an experienced project manager that will support you on your
career path to become a senior consultant and eventually a project manager on your own!
• You hold a Bachelor degree / Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) or a PhD in
business, engineering or sciences
• You are bilingual: fluent in English & Mandarin, or English & Bahasa, or English & Japanese,
or English & Korean
• You ideally have a first professional experience in the Life Sciences industry.
• You are passionate about science, new technologies and innovation.
• You see yourself as a true explorer, keen on entrepreneurship, and you want to participate to
the exciting challenge of developing Alcimed in the APAC zone.
• Personal skills: curiosity – ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player –
Position type: permanent, full time
Starting date: ASAP