Manager – Healthcare [Brussels] - [Cologne] - [Lausanne] - [Paris]
Are you an experienced explorer, a talented manager and interested in Healthcare?
YOUR ROLE CONSISTS IN
- Managing a team of 2 to 5 consultants dedicated to a territory; this includes, recruitment, project supervision and training;
- Elaborating along with our Business Development Managers our commercial proposals, defining the most appropriate methodology and budget to answer to various client’s needs;
- Advising our clients, key decision-makers mostly working for Innovation, R&D or Marketing activities of major groups in a territory;
- Managing the Quality of the projects that you or your team perform.
You report directly to the Business Unit Director.
- You already have a work experience (minimum 4 years) in business consulting
- A graduate (Master of Science) or a postgraduate degree (PhD) in a scientific field or in business management
- Requested qualities: Strong interpersonal skills and commercial abilities – entrepreneurship – ambition – autonomy – creativity – charisma – leadership
Recruitment in our base camps: Brussels, Cologne, Lausanne and Paris.
If the form is not working, you can send us your application (resume and cover letter mentioning your preferred location) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org