PROJECT MANAGER – Energy Chemicals Mobility [Lyon]
Are you an experienced explorer, a talented manager and interested in energy, chemicals and mobility?
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures…
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
- Managing a team of consultants dedicated to the Industry market; this includes recruitment, projects supervision and trainings;
- Elaborating along with our Business Development Managers our commercial proposals, defining the most appropriate methodology and budget to answer to various client’s needs;
- Advising our clients, key decision-makers mostly working in Innovation, R&D, Marketing/Sales and Market Access activities within leading and innovative Industry players;
- Managing the quality of the projects that you or your team performs.
- You already have a work experience in business consulting (minimum 3-4 years) with ideally a strong knowledge and/or passion for one field of the Business Unit.
- You are graduated with a Master of Science (MsC) or a postgraduate degree (PhD) in a scientific field or with a Master degree and/or MBA in business/strategy.
- You are an entrepreneur motivated by challenges and willing to work in a start-up culture.
- You are fluent in English and in French.
- Requested qualities: Strong interpersonal skills – entrepreneurship – ambition – autonomy – creativity – leadership
Join the adventure !