Project Manager – Explorer – Healthcare (H/F) [Paris] - [Cologne] - [Lyon] - [Singapour]
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures…
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Your role consists in :
- Managing a team of 2 to 5 consultants dedicated to a territory; this includes, recruitment, project supervision and training;
- Elaborating along with our Business Development Managers our commercial proposals, defining the most appropriate methodology and budget to answer to various client’s needs;
- Advising our clients, key decision-makers mostly working for Innovation, R&D or Marketing activities of major groups in a territory;
- Managing the Quality of the projects that you or your team perform.
You report directly to the Business Unit Director.
Your profile :
- You already have a work experience (minimum 4 years) in business consulting
- A graduate (Master of Science) or a postgraduate degree (PhD) in a scientific field or in business management
- Requested qualities: Strong interpersonal skills and commercial abilities – entrepreneurship – ambition – autonomy – creativity – charisma – leadership
Join the adventure !