Talent Acquisition Specialist [Cologne ] - [Princeton]
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is a French Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors such as life sciences, energy, chemicals, cosmetics, materials, aerospace and defense.
Our mission is to help clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures.
We are a team of 200 with six offices in Western Europe, one in the United States and one in Asia.
Why should you join us?
- You are passionate about finding and managing talents
- You will acquire an impressive expertise and create a high-level network !
- Because we are an international team driven by challenges and innovation
What you will do :
The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support our needs in finding Consultants and Business Developers.
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy
- Proactively Manage Candidate Relationships
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Source candidates through job boards, etc…
- Screen candidates as necessary
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
Manage Campus Relationship
- Establish partnership with universities and schools
- Organize activities with graduate students (job fair, workshop, webinar,…)
What we are looking for:
Freshly graduated Bachelor or Master degree with at least one year experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Proactively solve problems, use good judgement, and handle internal communication with the utmost discretion and confidentiality.
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Ability to review processes and make recommendation for improvements.
Ready to join the adventure ? Send your resume to email@example.com
Long term contract – Start date : ASAP