Alcimed supports its clients in a transversal way on the theme of “innovation” to build an innovation strategy that focuses their resources and processes on the creation of value in order to satisfy the needs of their targets.
Have a project? Contact our team!
How we help you build your innovation strategy
Too often, business innovation is a set of disorganized initiatives that are poorly or not at all aligned with the company’s strategy. Building an innovation strategy aims above all to focus people and processes on the real creation of value for the company. The type of innovation desired, the targeted competitive advantage, the involvement of internal teams, customers and external partners, the management of an innovation portfolio, the articulation of the development of innovations on a daily basis, … are all questions to be addressed.
To anchor the innovation strategy in the DNA of our customers, we also help them develop a corporate culture around innovation that motivates and mobilizes teams, and promotes interaction within the ecosystem.
Our teams also work on exploring, challenging and developing models such as open innovation, crowd-sourcing, frugal innovation, participative innovation, reverse innovation,… or reinventing business models, with tools such as the Business Canvas or Odyssey 3.14.
Some innovation models that we implement to work on your innovation strategy:
- Open innovation: opening up the innovation process to external players – customers, suppliers, SMEs, other industrial companies, start-ups, universities, laboratories, etc. – to take part in the innovation process.
- Crowdsourcing: submitting challenges to a community of web-based problem-solvers.
- Frugal innovation: doing better with less (the genesis of this concept comes from developing countries who have to prove their ingenuity because they lack resources).
- Participatory innovation: involving all the company’s employees in the innovation process, for example through innovation contests or simply an idea box! This model leads above all to incremental innovations that are easy to reproduce.
- Reverse innovation: identifying products developed for developing countries and adapting them for marketing in Western countries.
EXAMPLES OF RECENT INNOVATION STRATEGY PROJECTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our purpose? Helping both private and public decision-makers explore and develop their uncharted territories: new technologies, new offers, new geographies, possible futures, and new ways to innovate.
Located across eight offices around the world (France, Europe, Singapore and the United States), our team is made up of 220 highly-qualified, multicultural and passionate explorers, with a blended science/technology and business culture.
Our dream? To build a team of 1,000 explorers, to design tomorrow's world hand in hand with our clients.
- Proof of concept
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Business development
- Business models
- Business plan
- Cluster study
- Collaborative projects
- Commercial strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Develop a strong and distinctive market access strategy
- Dossier creation
- Due diligence
- Enrich your offer by developing new innovative services
- Expand your business with a diversification strategy
- Go to market
- Identify and analyze the practices of other players with a benchmark
- Imagine the innovative products of tomorrow by boosting your product innovation
- Improve your customer satisfaction by working on your customer experience
- Innovation consulting
- Innovation process
- Innovation strategy
- Learning expedition
- Make a strategic audit of your business
- Market study
- New offers
- Open innovation
- Opportunity evaluation
- Patient pathway
- Regulatory framework analysis
- Search for funding opportunities
- Search for partners
- State of the art
- Strategic foresight
- Strategic positioning
- Structure your project launch with a roadmap
- Succeed in your product launch with a robust sales and marketing strategy
- Test and Learn
- Validate your project launch with a business case
- Value proposition