Alcimed supports its clients in their market access strategies around the world to facilitate the registration and marketing of a new product or service.
How we help you to build your market access strategy
Introducing a new product or a new service to a market and making it accessible to as many people as possible is a multi-dimensional adventure! To build a market access strategy, once the market study has been carried out and the value proposition defined, we help our clients in:
- Defining innovative business models
- Assessing market potential
- Analyzing regulatory changes (new regulations, reimbursement, HTA, health economics, …)
- Mapping and analyzing key players (decision-makers, influencers,…)
- Developing innovative collaborative models (public/private, insurers,…).
EXAMPLES OF RECENT MARKET ACCESS PROJECTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Understand and identify which centers would have the capacity to deliver CAR-Ts.
- Analyze the bottlenecks for approval in the in-scope markets.
- Consequently, define the actions to be implemented to ensure access to its new CAR-T therapy.
After an investigation conducted in more than 200 healthcare centers in the United States, Canada and Europe, our analysis brought us to recommend to our client the next key steps to be taken in order to develop the skills of each center and to promote rapid access to their new treatment.
Our purpose? Helping both private and public decision-makers explore and develop their uncharted territories: new technologies, new offers, new geographies, possible futures, and new ways to innovate.
Located across eight offices around the world (France, Europe, Singapore and the United States), our team is made up of 200 highly-qualified, multicultural and passionate explorers, with a blended science/technology and business culture.
Our dream? To build a team of 1,000 explorers, to design tomorrow's world hand in hand with our clients.
- Business case
- Business development
- Business models
- Business plan
- Cluster study
- Collaborative projects
- Commercial strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Customer experience
- Dossier creation
- Due diligence
- Go to market
- Innovation consulting
- Innovation process
- Innovation strategy
- Learning expedition
- Market access
- Market study
- New offers
- New services
- Open innovation
- Opportunity evaluation
- Patient pathway
- Product innovation
- Product launch
- Regulatory framework analysis
- Search for funding opportunities
- Search for partners
- State of the art
- Strategic audit
- Strategic foresight
- Strategic positioning
- Test and Learn
- Value proposition