Make a strategic audit of your business
Alcimed assists its clients in carrying out strategic audits of their activities. Carrying out a strategic audit means analyzing, or diagnosing, the overall internal and external situation of a company in order to inform decision-making on future changes, investments or developments and assess their alignment with the strategies and objectives of the organization.
Have a project? Contact our team!
What is a strategic audit?
A strategic audit, or strategic diagnosis, focuses on understanding and evaluating products and services, development areas, customers and markets, competitors, internal teams and skills, organization, processes, methods and technologies of a company.
How our team can help you conduct a complete strategic audit?
A strategic audit focuses on understanding and evaluating products and services, development areas, customers and markets, competitors, internal teams and skills, organization, processes, methods and technologies. The company’s activities are often segmented into Strategic Business Areas (SBAs), which are positioned on a strengths-attractions matrix: what are the company’s strengths compared to its competitors on this SBA? What is the attractiveness, or appeal, of the market for this SBA? Another widely used tool during a strategic audit is the famous SWOT (Strenghts Weaknesses Opportunities Threats) matrix, which allows the company to base its strategy on tangible contextual elements.
We believe that the quality of a strategic audit is based on two main elements:
- the ability to investigate the company’s markets in detail
- the quality of the exchanges with internal teams, which is a guarantee of transparency and collaboration.
Two elements that are mastered by Alcimed’s explorers, who know their clients’ business, speak the same language, and are specialized by sector.
Thanks to its sector expertise, Alcimed also works in the field of venture capital and carries out Strategic Due Diligence and Vendor Due Diligence.
Examples of strategic audits made by our team: zoom on some client cases
Refine the development strategy of a cosmetics company through a strategic diagnosis of all its activities
Our purpose? Helping both private and public decision-makers explore and develop their uncharted territories: new technologies, new offers, new geographies, possible futures, and new ways to innovate.
Located across eight offices around the world (France, Europe, Singapore and the United States), our team is made up of 220 highly-qualified, multicultural and passionate explorers, with a blended science/technology and business culture.
Our dream? To build a team of 1,000 explorers, to design tomorrow's world hand in hand with our clients.
- Proof of concept
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Business development
- Business models
- Business plan
- Cluster study
- Collaborative projects
- Commercial strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Develop a strong and distinctive market access strategy
- Dossier creation
- Due diligence
- Enrich your offer by developing new innovative services
- Expand your business with a diversification strategy
- Go to market
- Identify and analyze the practices of other players with a benchmark
- Imagine the innovative products of tomorrow by boosting your product innovation
- Improve your customer satisfaction by working on your customer experience
- Innovation consulting
- Innovation process
- Innovation strategy
- Learning expedition
- Make a strategic audit of your business
- Market study
- New offers
- Open innovation
- Opportunity evaluation
- Patient pathway
- Regulatory framework analysis
- Search for funding opportunities
- Search for partners
- State of the art
- Strategic foresight
- Strategic positioning
- Structure your project launch with a roadmap
- Succeed in your product launch with a robust sales and marketing strategy
- Test and Learn
- Validate your project launch with a business case
- Value proposition