Our Paris office is organizing a new conference on November 28, 2019 on the Oncology theme!
With a constantly growing number of new treatments on the market, regular technological advances and a wealth of information available, the field of oncology is evolving at a high speed and is changing the diagnostic-care-observance pathway of cancer patients.
At Alcimed, we wondered to what extent oncology would be leading innovation in the coming years.
What is your opinion?
To discuss this topic, we are organizing a conference entitled:
“Oncology, a catalyst for innovation? »
Come and share your ideas with us while meeting many industry players!
- Date/time: November 28, 18.30-21.00
- Location: Alcimed, 57 Boulevard de Montmorency – 75016 Paris
- Language: English/French
On the agenda:
– Presentation of Volker Bischoff, one of our Great Explorers in the field of oncology
– Roundtable and exchanges with many players working in healthcare and more particularly we have the chance to count among us:
- Alexia CASSAR, Founder of “Tétons Tattoo Shop”, who will bring the specific perspective of patients and their quality of life
- Marco FIORINI, General Secretary of the ARIIS (Healthcare research & innovation agency), who will guide us through the topic of health data
- Jean Philippe ANNEREAU, CEO of Medetia Pharmaceuticals, who will lead an exchange on drug discovery in the field of rare cancers
– Networking and drinks
Register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Places are limited!