The 1st first 2019 healthcare-related event for our Swiss office!
Many industries have been transformed by the use and development of new technologies, and this also counts for the healthcare industry.
At Alcimed, we asked ourselves how the medical care of a patient would look like in the year 2050. What are your insights?
To promote a discussion around this topic we are organizing a conference entitled:
“Patients 2050 – Patient of the future”
We are pleased to invite you to this conference where you can share your ideas with us while meeting many people from the sector!
In this keynote presentation, we will follow Emma, currently 5 years old, in her patient journey until 2050. There will be a FOCUS on the interaction between care and technology along her patient journey.
At the end of the speech, we invite participants to share their vision on the future of healthcare, patient profiles and the key aspects that must be taken into consideration along the pathway (e.g. technology, economics, ethics, society).
Save the date!
- Date/time: 29th of October at 18h30
- Venue: Restaurant Hôtel l’Union, Chemin des Croisettes 2, 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
- Language: English
– A keynote speech by Benjamin D’Hont, one of our Great Explorers in the field of Digital Health
– Round table and discussion with key players in the healthcare field
– Networking reception and wine tasting
Places are limited!