Project manager – Agri Food [SINGAPOUR] W/M
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind and a real taste for selling services?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm composed of 220 explorers, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense.
Our mission is to help our clients explore and develop their uncharted territories : expanding into new offers / new business models / new geographies, investing in new technologies, anticipating possible futures, accelerating innovation with new ways to innovate or new strategic partners.
Among our 6 international offices, the Singapore office is the most recent one, created in 2016 & being our APAC headquarter. Our regional team focuses on life science, working daily with key players in food (agribusiness, human & animal nutrition, F&B), healthcare (pharmaceutical, medtechs, biotech, diagnostic), personal & beauty care MNCs.
Currently composed of a few explorers, Alcimed is looking to enlarge the office through the recruitment of motivated future project manager (EXPLORER!) in order to surf on the exiting potential of the APAC zone for Alcimed’s development !
Why on boarding ?
- Because you have a DNA of explorer, passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Food & Life Sciences in general;
- And are eager to start your next entrepreneurship adventure in Singapore, and participate to the exciting stakes of the development of a new office.
Your mission :
Our growing innovation & new business consulting practice in Singapore is searching for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. Our preferred candidate will be leading client engagements, directly managing consultants (explorers), and helping grow the BU overall.
Your role consists in :
- Managing a team of 2 to 5 consultants dedicated to the life sciences market; this includes, recruitments, projects supervision and trainings
- Making analysis and strategic recommendations to our regional / local clients with innovative deliverables
- Building our commercial proposals along with our Business Development Managers, defining the most appropriate methodology and budget to answer to various client’s needs in the life science sectors
- Creating and maintaining privileged professional relationships with key APAC decision makers in Agri-Food and life sciences (Pharmaceutical Companies, Medtech cosmetic players)
- Ensuring the Quality of the projects that you and your team deliver
You report directly to the APAC Office Head.
Your profile :
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in business consulting, ideally combined with a good knowledge of the food or life science industry
- You hold a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, or a PhD in business, engineering or sciences
- Your English is fluent. Mastering other languages is appreciated, especially APAC ones
- You are passionate about science, new technologies and innovation
- You see yourself as a true explorer, keen on entrepreneurship, and you want to participate to the exciting challenge of developing Alcimed in the APAC zone.
- Personal skills: curiosity – ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player – intrapreneurship
Position location : Singapore
Position type : permanent, full time
Starting date : asap