Talent Acquisition Manager H/F [Princeton]
Do you have an entrepreneurial mind and a real taste for selling services?
Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors such as life sciences, energy, chemicals, cosmetics, materials, aerospace and defense.
Our mission is to help clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures.
We are a team of 220 with eight offices in Europe, one in the United States and one in Asia.
Why should you join us?
- You are driven and passionate about finding and managing talents
- You will join an international team driven by challenges and innovation
- You will write the next page of our US team growth
What you will do :
In this position, you will partner with the Managers in Princeton, NJ and the corporate. HR Team in Paris, France to implement new strategies for recruitment.
You will be responsible for sourcing, assessing, and driving the selection of talent to support our needs:
- Develop/Execute Recruiting Strategy
- Create compelling job descriptions and social media content to recruit Business Development Managers, Consultants, and Project Managers
- Source passive candidates by networking, conducting advanced searches, through job boards etc., and by building partnerships with local universities
- Conduct initial screening calls to identify qualified candidates for onsite interviews
- Coordinate interviews and organize recruitment events to engage top candidates
- Achieve Monthly/Quarterly performance goals
- Interview all qualified candidates
- Manage candidate progress through hiring manager interviews
Build & Manage Campus Relationship
- Build and Manage partnership with local universities and schools
- Organize activities with graduate students (career fair, ad-hoc sessions, workshop, webinar,…)
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or master (preferred) in human resources or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in recruiting or corporate talent acquisition
- Experience using LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social networks for sourcing candidates
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Result-driven, curiosity, creativity, proactivity, interpersonal skills, taste for teamwork, responsiveness, organization
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class candidate experience
- Ability to review processes and make recommendation for improvements
Ready to join the adventure ? Send your resume to email@example.com
Long term contract – Start date : ASAP