CHEMICALS | MATERIALS
The explorers of Alcimed's Chemicals & Materials team guide every day the major chemicals industrial players, materials manufacturers and formulators in the exploration and development of their uncharted territories.
The uncharted territories of our clients can be grouped under 5 areas:
- New technologies: drawing up state of the art, evaluating technologies, looking for partners,...
- New offers: building new offers, differentiating them from the competition, estimating their potential, launching them!...
- New geographies: exploring the BRICs and beyond, defining access strategies, identifying growth levers,...
- Possible futures: carrying out prospective studies, imagining new user experiences, anticipating structural changes in a sector, projecting new skills and new jobs,...
- And new ways to innovate: innovating in the animation of communities, improving innovation processes, digitalizing practices,...
Let's explore together!
You have an exploration project? Our explorers are ready to discuss it with youContact an explorer
"We particularly appreciated the co-construction approach suggested by Alcimed."
"As part of our R&D activities, we worked with Alcimed to evaluate the market opportunity for a new technological solution. We particularly appreciated the co-construction approach suggested by Alcimed, the agility demonstrated by the team throughout the project and the solidity of the recommendations."
Michaël COGNE, Materials Program Research Leader
"If we ever need investigative work again, we will reach out to the Alcimed team."
"We worked with Alcimed because we were looking for an efficient partner for a study on a key issue. We found a very professional and available team, a study carried out efficiently, on time and on the requested panel with an easy-to-review deliverable. If we ever need investigative work again, we will reach out to the Alcimed team again."
General Manager France – Export / D.G.A. Groupe, Chryso
"Highest score for this collaboration!"
"The Alcimed team supported us in the identification and characterization of potential market opportunities for our innovative solution. We particularly appreciated the quality of the relationship, the listening and the permanent dialogue to move forward together in these explorations. Highest score for this collaboration!"
Pierre PLOUZENNEC, Initiative Leader, AraNea Composite by MICHELIN
- Proof of concept
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Business case
- Business development
- Business models
- Business plan
- Cluster study
- Collaborative projects
- Commercial strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Customer experience
- Dossier creation
- Due diligence
- Go to market
- Innovation consulting
- Innovation process
- Innovation strategy
- Learning expedition
- Market access
- Market study
- New offers
- New services
- Open innovation
- Opportunity evaluation
- Patient pathway
- Product innovation
- Product launch
- Regulatory framework analysis
- Search for funding opportunities
- Search for partners
- State of the art
- Strategic audit
- Strategic foresight
- Strategic positioning
- Test and Learn
- Value proposition