Alcimed assists its clients in carrying out qualitative and quantitative market studies on any type of product or service, whether established or new, and on numerous geographies.
Have a project? Contact our team!
How we help you to carry out your market study
Alcimed carries out market studies for private, public or para-public actors, on any type of product or service, whether established or new, and on many geographies. We carry out exploration work for our clients aimed at analyzing, measuring and understanding the real functioning of a market, estimating its size and dynamics. We thus investigate all available data and decipher market trends, in order to enable you to best position your company, products or services. An in-depth market study or a flash market study, a study of a pilot market or geographical clusters, barometer (periodic monitoring of key indicators of a market) or long-term market observation, we adapt our methods according to your stakes and needs.
EXAMPLES OF RECENT MARKET STUDIES CARRIED OUT FOR OUR CLIENTS
Our purpose? Helping both private and public decision-makers explore and develop their uncharted territories: new technologies, new offers, new geographies, possible futures, and new ways to innovate.
Located across eight offices around the world (France, Europe, Singapore and the United States), our team is made up of 220 highly-qualified, multicultural and passionate explorers, with a blended science/technology and business culture.
Our dream? To build a team of 1,000 explorers, to design tomorrow's world hand in hand with our clients.
- Proof of concept
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Business development
- Business models
- Business plan
- Cluster study
- Collaborative projects
- Commercial strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Develop a strong and distinctive market access strategy
- Dossier creation
- Due diligence
- Enrich your offer by developing new innovative services
- Expand your business with a diversification strategy
- Go to market
- Identify and analyze the practices of other players with a benchmark
- Imagine the innovative products of tomorrow by boosting your product innovation
- Improve your customer satisfaction by working on your customer experience
- Innovation consulting
- Innovation process
- Innovation strategy
- Learning expedition
- Make a strategic audit of your business
- Market study
- New offers
- Open innovation
- Opportunity evaluation
- Patient pathway
- Regulatory framework analysis
- Search for funding opportunities
- Search for partners
- State of the art
- Strategic foresight
- Strategic positioning
- Structure your project launch with a roadmap
- Succeed in your product launch with a robust sales and marketing strategy
- Test and Learn
- Validate your project launch with a business case
- Value proposition