CONSULTANT EXPLORER – ENERGY/ENVIRONMENT/MOBILITY – M/F [Lyon] - [Paris]
Are you an entrepreneur and passionate about innovation ?
Are you passionate about industry, new technologies and innovation?
WHO ARE WE?
In 1993, Alcimed was born with the vocation to explore and develop unknown lands. In 28 years, more than 200 explorers have joined our adventure. Distributed in our 8 base camps in France, Europe, Singapore and the USA, we accompany industrialists on a daily basis to help them innovate and create new business.
Our dream? To build a team of 1000 explorers. And because our journey is accelerating, we are recruiting motivated and ambitious consultants to become our next EXPLORERS !
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Within the Industry division, the Energy / Environment / Mobility team supports leading players such as Schneider Electric, EDF, TotalEnergies, Air Liquide, Suez, Veolia, and Michelin in their innovation and new market development issues (new offers, new technologies, new geographies…).
The team was able to work on subjects as diverse as the decarbonization of maritime transport thanks to the installation of retractable sails, the “Carbon Zero” strategy of an industrial player, the recycling of wind turbine blades or the creation of a fictitious start-up aiming to disrupt the market and compete with one of our clients !
Full member of the team and under the supervision of a Project Manager, you are in charge of :
– Conducting investigations through documentary analysis, interviews with experts, site visits and working groups;
– Formalize analyses and strategic recommendations in innovative deliverables;
– Maintain a privileged relationship with our clients, most often Innovation, R&D, Strategy or Marketing Directors of large French and international groups;
– Support our development and communication activities.
You will be trained in our methodologies and benefit from the experience of our Consultants in France and abroad.
– You are a graduate of a major engineering or business school, possibly supplemented by a Specialized Master’s degree or a PhD;
– You are passionate about science, innovation and new technologies;
– You are fluent in French and English, and ideally master a third language (Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Turkish);
– Desired qualities: curiosity, ambition, good interpersonal skills, rigor, taste for teamwork