Business Development Manager – M/W
Alcimed’s Healthcare team supports pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechs, medical devices, diagnostics, vaccines and animal health players in exploring and developing their uncharted territory.
You will be working with national (ministries, agencies, funds, etc.), regional (Regional Health Agencies in particular) and local players (rare disease networks, health establishments, Departmental Councils, management bodies, patients’ associations, etc.), to develop a wide range of themes: loss of autonomy, disability, mental health, women’s health, coordinated practice, rare diseases, palliative care, prevention, etc.
Join us and help build the world of tomorrow!
Founded in 1993, Alcimed is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), Energy, Aeronautics, Chemistry, Cosmetics, Materials, Space and Defence.
Our mission is to help our clients in the private and public sectors to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies, and possible futures…
We are a team of 200 people with degrees from the best universities and international schools, most possessing a dual background in science and business.
We have six offices in Europe, one in the United States and one office in Asia.
Why should you join us?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Life Sciences.
- Because you will exchange ideas with top decision-makers, acquire an impressive expertise and create a high-level network!
- Because you are eager to start your next adventure in Paris, Cologne, Milano, Princeton or Lausanne!
What you will do:
We will train and accompany you to develop your portfolio of industrial players, as well as SME’s, start-ups and public players. You will realise the sales process from A to Z, by:
- Setting up and executing a business & marketing plan to approach new prospects and to build your client portfolio;
- Meeting clients and identifying their business needs and issues. Our clients are top decision-makers in innovation, R&D, marketing, sales or general management;
- Defining, along with our project managers, the appropriate methodologies and elaborating commercial proposals to best answer our client’s needs;
- Following up your sold missions in close coordination with the realization team.
Career evolution: Once you have proven your abilities to generate sustainable businesses, you become a Business Unit Director and you develop your own activities by managing your own team of consultants, business development managers and project managers, ensuring your clients satisfaction.
- You hold a Master’s degree, you are passionate about Life Sciences and you are a true salesperson!
- You are able to spot opportunities in front of high level clients and your ambition pushes you to surpass yourself every day and to take up challenges.
- Above all, you seek to give a meaning to your career by integrating a demanding company where you will sell missions with high intellectual added value which will contribute to the development of innovative solutions at our clients.
- You are motivated, rigorous, organised and passionate about sales and Innovation.
- You are fluent in English.
Join the adventure!
Alcimed offers everyone the same opportunities for access to employment without distinction of gender or disability.
Full-time | ASAP | Fixed salary + variable + bonus